Fit To Be A Mom Ebook
Congratulations, you’ve become a Mom! Some of you have done this a few times before, so you know whole-heartedly what we’re talking about. If you are currently pregnant, now is also a wonderful time to be reading this book. No matter where you are at in your postpartum journey, this postnatal fitness plan will help you be the fittest, healthiest and strongest Mama you can possibly be. This is a wonderful gift to give to yourself, and to your family and children.
You finally have your sweet bundle of joy in your arms and now you are ready, really ready to focus on getting the fit body you’ve been dreaming about since that moment during the third trimester when you could no longer see your feet. We know that this desire only magnifies once you’re staring at yourself in the mirror a few days postpartum and wondering, “where am I?”
Taking care of your health from day one of your baby’s life will set you up to heal faster, gain more energy and stabilize all sorts of fluctuating hormone levels. Now is a great time to take several steps forward to return to exercise and rebuild your postpartum body. This is a gradual process, but we will show you that it can be done in a safe and lifestyle friendly manner.
Our goal is to make this postpartum plan sustainable for life. We will address the questions and needs of all the Moms out there ready to lose the baby weight, so that you can confidently begin your journey to Fit Motherhood. We’ll take the guesswork out and provide the tools necessary for you to nourish yourself properly while also demonstrating how to safely exercise at home, in the gym, outside or at the park!
- 6 Sample Meal Plans to reference how we adjusted calories and macros from 2 weeks – 1.5 years postpartum. We will also give you specific guidelines and calculations for building your own customized program and how to accomodate for breastfeeding calorie requirements while losing weight. You will get to see our personal food journals and the foods we chose to eat, along with caloric and macro breakdowns.
- Grocery list essentials broken down by macronutrient. Pick and choose a wide variety according to your taste! Vegetarian and Vegan options provided.
- Our Favorite “Baby Led Food” Snacks, dairy and non-dairy options.
- Supplement Suggestions.
- Guidelines for Weightloss and if you are breastfeeding, we discuss how to do so without diminishing your supply.
- 27 of our favorite nutrient dense breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack recipes!
- Fast Meals to throw together.
- Healthier Take-Out Options.
- 32 workouts with video demonstration that you can safely perform upon doctor’s clearance. All are flexible enough to be performed at the gym or in home! We’ll also discuss how and when to increase or decrease the intensity.
- Baby and Me and Stroller Workouts to include your little one(s) into the routine and show them that exercise is fun!
- Diastasis Recti prevention and healing, along with exercises to perform and avoid.
- Abdominal and Pelvic Floor Restoration exercises with video demonstration and program recommendations.
- Stretches to keep your body mobile and pain free from the long hours of feeding your infant, toting them in a baby carrier or slung on the side of your hip!
- Motivation to remain fit!
- Navigating Short and Long Duration Postpartum Symptoms such as breast engorgment, hair loss, incontinence, night sweats, postpartum depression, and weaning.
- Body Image. How to love your new postpartum body, trust in the process and realize that comparison is deceiving.
- Over 100 pages of content rich information.